This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector for our client based in Broxburn, this role is for an immediate start and will be a temporary position with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate will have a bottling/food production background.
The role is a Quality Inspector position and the ideal candidate will have a good standard of numeracy and literacy.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Following standard operating procedures
- Inspecting material prior to production
- In process inspection
- Inspecting finished product ensuring customer compliance
Knowledge, Skills, Experience required;
- Ability to use own initiative,
- Work within a team as well as work on your own
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to react quickly and adapt to change on a daily basis
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced & high volume manufacturing environment
Hours of Work;
Monday to Thursday 6.00 am-2.00 pm Friday 6.00 am-1.00 pm
£9 per hour plus a daily bonus
Due to the location of the site and shift start/finish times having your own transport will be an advantage.
What to do next:
If you have the relevant skills or experience required for this Quality Inspector role please apply online with your most recent CV or call Connect Appointments on 01506 449944 to speak with Natalie.