Document Processing Operative
This job has been filled.
At Connect Appointments, we have some fantastic opportunities for Document Processing Operatives to join our client based in Livingston, West Lothian. If you have previous experience of data entry, operating guillotines, large scanning equipment or even just experience in handling documents then we want to hear from you!
Hours of work for the document processing operatives are Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 10pm.
The role of Document Processing Operatives include:
- Logging large volume document intakes through handheld scanners
- Preparing bar codes for document batches to ensure tracking is logged correctly
- Guillotining large-volume documents in preparation for batching
- Batching documents into departmental codes ready for scanning
- Operating large volume speed scanners
- Carrying out regular quality control inspections and investigating queries
The roles are ongoing work for candidates who have;
- Excellent hand to eye co-ordination
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of coping in fast-paced environments
- 100% standard expectations with no margin for error
- A team player attitude
You will be required to pass an assessment and induction prior to starting.
If you have what we are looking for then contact Connect Appointments on 01506 449944 and ask for Lauren or click apply now!