This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have an amazing opportunity for a warehouse supervisor to join one of our fantastic clients in the Livingston area, available for an immediate start.
Our client is a leading distributor of branded leisurewear to printers, embroiderers and promotional companies. They work with 46+ brands and have over 1300 product lines and have a strong focus on customer service.
The ideal candidate will excel in hand-eye coordination and be able to work quickly and efficiently to meet objectives. This warehouse is a fast-paced run environment and requires reliable team members to join now them NOW!
What to expect;
Monday-Friday - 11am to 9pm
Pay rate - £9.10ph
Duties for this warehouse operator position include but is not limited to;
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying and dispatching
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee's performance
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Identify areas of improvement and establish, innovate or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Making sure all policies and procedures are followed at all times
What you'll need to succeed
- Good team player
- Excellent motivator
- Good people management skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- Can plan thoroughly
- Must be able to communicate both written and verbally to a high standard
- Able to direct and coordinate operations
- Organisational and time management skills
- Must be computer literate
- Can work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of health and safety
- Be adaptable to any situation
Benefits of this warehouse supervisor position;
- Onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- Competitive salary
If you have what we are looking for then apply now by uploading your most recent CV or by calling Lauren at Connect Appointments on 01506 449944.