This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for fish processors to join our client's team, at their site based in Livingston.
Our client, a nationwide renowned producer of seafood, are looking to expand their team to welcome numerous production operatives, on an ongoing temporary basis.
The main duties of the fish processor role:
- Working in a chilled environment as part of a team
- Handling fish on a production line
- Feeding production line
- Trimming and filleting fish
- Packing and unpacking
- Working to targets and deadlines
- Adhering to the company's health and safety procedures
- General housekeeping duties as and when required
What to expect;
- Onsite induction
- Early shift - Monday - Friday 06:00 - 14:00
- Back shift - Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00
- Pay rate - £8.21
- PPE supplied on site
- Overtime available to be paid at £10.38
- Ongoing opportunities for the right candidates
- Training and ability to progress within the company
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free onsite parking
Immediate starts are available for suitable candidates. If you are interested in the fish processor role then apply now with your most recent CV or call your local Connect Appointments office in Livingston to speak with Beata or Kasia.