This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are recruiting for Bakery Operatives to work in the mixing end at our client's site based in Bathgate. This role has potential temp to perm opportunities.
Two shift patterns available for the Food Production Operative include;
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 14.00-19.00
- Dayshift 07.00-19.00 and Nightshift 19.00-07.00 - 4 shifts on & 4 shifts off
Pay rate for Dayshift £8.21 and nightshift £9.16. After full 12 working weeks pay rate goes up.
- Scaling ingredients as per recipes
- Loading, operating and unloading mixers (this involves heavy lifting - up to 25Kg bags.)
- Heavy moving of mixing bowls between 45-75 times a shift
- Checking and maintaining the production schedule
- Checking scaling weights and equipment standards
- Performing start-up/shut down preventative maintenance
- Complete manufacturing process paperwork
- Ensuring that the work area is clean and organised
- Performing other duties as directed by production manager (this may involve working in the packing area)
- Quality and process control checks
- H&S, Quality, Technical, Food safety, and any other processes and procedures adherence, including wearing a face mask at all times
- Production experience
- High Standards of personal hygiene
- Can-do attitude
- Able to adapt quickly to change
- Flexible to cover other areas of work if required
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of food safety and hygiene
If you are interested in our Bakery Operative role please call Beata at your local Connect Appointments office in Livingston on 01506 449944.