This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments Hospitality are currently working with our luxury branded Hotel client, based in the heart of Edinburgh. They are looking for a well presented, positive Receptionist with a real can do guest focused attitude.
This fantastic role will see you dealing with a diversity of international guests on a daily basis. This vacancy is part of a growing, friendly department and the hotel is part of a globally respected international brand.
Shifts for this role will be; 07:00am - 15:30pm or 14:00pm - 23:00pm.
The ideal Receptionist candidate must possess great customer engagement skills, a warm welcoming positive personality that will leave a great lasting first impression to those visiting this luxury Hotel. You must be well presented at all times, and highly approachable.
It is essential that the successful candidate has 1-2 years' experience working within a similar 4 or 5 star branded luxury hotel environment within a similar Front of House role. You must also possess excellent first class clear communication skills, and being multi lingual may be a distinct advantage.
Areas of responsibility:
- As Receptionist you must provide all guests with first class service, professionalism and a warming welcome with every interaction.
- Be able to operate and be competent with Opera or similar guest relation IT systems.
- Build lasting relationships with the guests to understand their specific preferences and needs assessment requirements to retain their loyalty, and where possible anticipate their needs prior to arrival.
- Process all guest check-ins/check outs by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Manage all telephone, multi-media, and face to face enquiries on a day to day basis.
- Respond to Guest queries in a timely and consistent efficient manner.
- Ensure that both the Reception Manager and Reception Supervisors are aware of any relevant feedback from Guests and/or other departments.
- Processing of invoices and ensuring correct billing on check out.
This is a great ongoing development opportunity with a global luxury Hotel brand with an excellent salary package.
Additional benefits include generous company discounts on F&B and rooms within group, discount advantages with approved business partners and first class brand training as well as excellent career development opportunities. Uniforms will be provided. You will also get meals on duty.
Please apply in the first instance with your CV.