This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are now recruiting for experienced FLT Driver, who has a sound understanding of the maturation process and are fully coherent with spirits industry legislation for our fantastic client based in the Alexandria Area area.
Our client is a global leader throughout the spirits industry, manufacturing numerous prestigious brands within the whisky, vodka, gin, liquors sectors and with exclusive packaging.
An amazing opportunity has now arisen and they are now looking to expand their team to welcome cask handlers on an ongoing temporary basis.
Our client offers a very friendly working environment, making this an ideal role for anybody who has a great work ethic and an outgoing, friendly personality.
We are looking for a reliable, hardworking people who have a positive working attitude with strong cask handling and maturation knowledge.
The right candidate must be polite, professional and able to work alone unsupervised using your own initiative.
To be successful in this role you must have previous FLT Driver experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Successful FLT Driver will be responsible for the safe movement of the spirit within an established set of process procedures.
- Required to support a range of activities on site including filling, warehousing, disgorging and empty cask handling, to ensure targets are met relating to quality, service and cost.
- Operating filling stations
- General warehouse responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Cask handling experience
- Experience of working in a team-orientated environment would be advantageous, although support and development will be provided.
- Basic PC skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Manual handling experience.
- The most important attribute will be to have the right behavioural skills, which demonstrate a 'can do attitude'
- General warehouse experience
- Forklift licence - counterbalance
- On-site canteen with access to a microwave, fridges and hot water
- Ongoing temporary contract
- Generous holiday accrual
Hours of work - Mon-Thur 08:00am-16:30pm. Fri-08:00am-15:00pm
Rate of pay - £8.84
If you have previous experience of working within a spirit maturation environment within the last few years. We would like to hear from you. Please contact us now on 0141 212 3740 and ask for Lynda or Michal send your most recent CV.