Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This job has been filled.
Would you like to join one of Scotland's leading recruitment companies?
At Connect Appointments, we have some fantastic opportunities for dynamic individuals who would like to join one of Scotland's largest recruitment companies. We are now looking for forward thinking individuals with a can do attitude to progress and develop their career in the world of recruitment.
We have a vacancy within our Hamilton office which operates within the Industrial / Manufacturing / Food & Drink / Driving & Engineering sectors.
Our trainee consultants will initially carry out foundation training in the recruitment sector which will include:
- Application screening
- Telephone duties
- Recruitment admin / account administration
- Payroll functions
- Meeting & Greeting candidates
- Hiring new candidates for vacancies
Once your skills develop you role will also develop into the following:
- Carry out daily candidate telephone interviews/assessment centres
- Source candidates for prestigious clients
- Contacting new and existing businesses (Daily/Weekly)
- Input data to bespoke recruitment software/carry out payroll service
- Manage job applications
- Liaise with local job centres
- Manage job boards & adverts on local and national websites
Skills you will need:
- Can do attitude
- Bright outlook with an appetite for life
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Commitment to delivering great customer service
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator
- Strong work ethic
Our promise to you:
- Performance-based rewards
- Training in recruitment practices
- Professional / legal module training
- A fantastic, supportive working environment
- Great colleagues!
If you think you have the right skills, we want to hear from you.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to make a real impact in an exciting and ever-moving industry, with fantastic rewards in a brilliant working environment. If you're ready for an exciting new career move, we want to hear from you. Submit your CV now.
Applicants must have a valid driving licence as our consultants will be required to travel to and from clients premises within their role.
Check us out at www.connectappointments.co.uk