Food Production Operative
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments are currently working with an award-winning producer of smoked fish and other fine foods to recruit a number of food production operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis with the potential of being taken on full time.
Our client, based in the Aberdeen area, produce their goods in a very traditional manner which is not widely used in the industry. These products are available in supermarkets, delicatessen shops, farm shops, restaurants and hotels across the world.
Responsibilities of the food production operative position include but are not limited to;
- Basic operating of production/manufacturing equipment
- Loading and unloading materials on to production lines/machinery
- Carrying out routine product quality checks
- Packing gift products into presentation packaging
- Liaising with other internal departments.
- Must have the ability to pack at or above the speed of the production line.
- Be conscious of all health and safety issues affecting the line area including the wearing of PPE such as safety footwear, adopting and implementing good housekeeping practices.
What to expect;
- Dayshift with significant overtime
- 08:00 - 16:30hrs plus overtime and weekends
- £8.21 ph
- No experience necessary - full training and support will be given
- Overtime available at £9.21 ph
- Potential for permanent job
- All PPE provided
- Immediate start available
- Good atmosphere and fast-paced environment
If you feel that you would be a suitable fit for the food production operative position, please click on the APPLY button and follow the instructions for further details.