This job has been filled.
Would you like to join one of Scotland's leading recruitment companies?
At Connect Appointments, we have a fantastic opportunity for a 360 recruitment consultant with a forward-thinking attitude to work with our technical team within a dynamic consultancy, with fantastic prospects in our vibrant office based in the heart of Grangemouth.
As a 360 recruitment consultant, you will also be marketing jobs to relevant candidate pools, managing the whole recruitment life cycle from interviewing through to job offer negotiations and placement.
- Carry out daily candidate telephone interviews/assessment centres
- Source candidates for prestigious clients
- Input data to bespoke recruitment software/carry out payroll service
- Manage job applications
- Liaise with local job centres
- Manage job boards & adverts on local and national websites
- Salesmanship and knowledge of the sales life cycle
Skills and experience you will need:
- Can-do attitude
- Previous sales experience
- Bright outlook, with an appetite for life
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Commitment to delivering great customer service
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding of the technical industry
Our promise to you:
- Performance-based rewards
- A fantastic, supportive working environment
- Great colleagues!
If you think you have the right skills for this recruitment consultant position, we want to hear from you!!
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a real impact in an exciting and ever-moving industry, with fantastic rewards in a brilliant working environment. If you're ready for an exciting new career move, we want to hear from you.
Submit your CV now
Applicants must have valid driving licence and access to own car as some interviews may be carried out off-site.
Check us out at www.connectappointments.co.uk