This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Executive to join our market leading Client based in Grangemouth easily accessible from the motorway.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a varied and interesting role with an employer who is completely invested in their staff and can offer flexible working hours to suit each individual. Part time hours will also be considered.
You must have previous payroll experience to be considered and be comfortable working in a fast-paced changeable environment.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Payroll Executive include;
- Liaising and working closely with a wide range of clients
- Ensuring all payrolls are processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with any payroll related queries
- Providing a fantastic customer experience
- Previous payroll experience essential
- Fantastic communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- A strong focus on client relationships
- A positive attitude with a can do approach
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work on own & within part of a team
- Knowledge of statutory & legislative regulations
- Knowledge of UK Tax legislation
If you are a payroll professional looking for your next challenge then please apply for the Payroll Executive position now by attaching your CV.