Pay & Bill Executive
This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for a Pay & Bill Executive to join our market leading Client based in Grangemouth easily accessible from the motorway.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in a varied and interesting role ideally suited to someone with at least 18 months payroll experience within an accountancy firm, payroll bureau or within the recruitment sector.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Pay & Bill Executive include;
- Raise sales invoices, credit notes, upload to factor accounts and deliver to customers
- Prepare candidate payment reports, submit for approval and prepare for payment by BACS
- For all PAYE candidates maintain accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Issue all payslips and self-bill remittances electronically
- Efficiently dealing with all client with agreed timescales
- Deal with incoming communications and resolve in an efficient manner
- Organise and prioritise own workload within agreed parameters
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ensure client deadlines are met and high-quality standards are maintained
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
If you are a payroll professional looking for your next challenge and thrive in a fast-paced environment then please apply now for the Pay & Bill Executive role by attaching your CV.