Connect Appointments is recruiting for their electronics specialist client for the role of Test Engineer
The company are currently expanding due to an increase in business so now is the time to apply for the Test Engineer job!
Our client is focussed on the assembly and testing of complex electronics with demanding performance characteristics. The company operates out of a state-of-the-art facility and operates across a number of sectors including Oil & Gas, Communications, Industrial and Medical.
- Developing and controlling Bench and Functional test systems and methods for production in PCB manufacture
- Creating and maintaining test documentation including test specifications, training documents and procedures
- A strong quality approach to test implementation, execution and improvement
- Actively applying Continuous Improvement fundamentals within all current processes and procedures
- Working to deadlines and timescales to meet OTP
The ideal candidate will have:
- Direct test engineering experience in PCB manufacture / electronics
- At least 2 years of test engineering experience
- Minimum HND qualification in related engineering subject/science
- Hands-on experience with handing hardware, test equipment (inc. vibration, thermal chambers, jigs, test stations, and instrumentation)
- Strong analytical ability and PC literacy and systems knowledge
Competitive salary depending on experience, including participation in company pension and discretionary bonus plan.
If interested in the Test Engineer role Click & Apply and then contact Sean and Derek at Connect Appointments Technical for more information.