This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have an amazing opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to join one of our fantastic clients in the Livingston area to become a temporary member of the team, available for an immediate start.
Our client is a market leader in records management and provides numerous services to their clients, they wish to extend their team to welcome a warehouse administrator to assist in the data entry tasks as well as contributing in general office tasks such as filing documents at this busy time.
Our ideal candidate will have a positive work ethic, be highly computer literate and have a data entry experience in a fast moving warehouse & distribution environment
You will have experience of working within a challenging office environment, and working to targets set whilst multi-tasking ensuring accuracy and good quality at all times.
Working in a fast-growing business in the industry can be very demanding at times so you must relish a fast-paced environment.
We are now looking to recruit reliable and flexible candidates.
Candidates should have a good level of Maths and English.
Duties and responsibilities of the data entry assistant include but are not limited too;
The candidate must have excellent keyboard skills and attention to detail. Experience in an administrative role is an advantage
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking the output
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Use of Microsoft Office software
- General office jobs such as filing and shredding documents
- Data entry, problem-solving and make decisions confidently or experience in administration/data clerk
- Ability to work at speed whilst maintaining quality and accuracy standards
- Ability to organise and manage own workload to meet targets and strict deadlines.
- Have strong numeracy and Microsoft excel skills
- Have the ability to work individually as well as part of a team
What to expect;
- Working hours for the first week will be Monday - Friday 8:00-16.00 then working hours will be dayshift Monday -Friday 06.30-14:30 or backshift 14:30-22:30.
- Accrued holiday pay
- Ongoing temporary work
- On-site parking
- Lunch facilities
Previous experience as a warehouse administrator or similar position will be essential.
If you have what we are looking for then apply now by uploading your CV or by calling Beata at Connect Appointments on 01506 449 944.