Document Processing Operator
This job has been filled.
At Connect Appointments we have some fantastic opportunities for Document Processing Operators for our client based in the heart of West Lothian.
The role of Document Processing Operators:
- Logging large volume document intakes through handheld scanners
- Preparing bar codes for document batches to ensure tracking is logged properly
- Guillotining large volume documents in preparation for batching
- Batching documents into departmental codes ready for scanning
- Operating large volume speed scanners
- Carrying out regular quality control inspections and investigating queries
If you have previous experience of operating guillotines / large scanning equipment or even just experience in handling documents then we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent hand to eye co-ordination
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of coping in fast-paced environments
- 100% standard expectations with no margin for error
- A team player attitude
All candidates will be required to pass assessments prior to starting.
Hours of work for Document Processing Operators include:
Dayshift Monday -Friday 06.30-14:30 or backshift 14:30-22:30.
The contract will be for approximately 6 to 8 weeks dependant on the volumes.
* This role is working within an industrial document processing environment and you will be processing documents.
Candidates accepted from other sectors with transferrable skills include large volume mail/print houses, Financial Services mail processing departments etc.
If you have what we are looking for then contact Connect ASAP on 01506 449944 and ask for Beata or submit your CV by clicking "Apply Now".