This job has been filled.
Connect Appointments have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced Laundry Operatives to work at our clients expanding site based in the Midlothian area.
Our client is a leading service provider for the hospitality sector in the UK.
Applicants will be working on a production line, in a fast-paced factory environment working in teams to fulfil duties associated with different parts of the production process.
Laundry Operatives Duties will include:
- Assisting with the unloading of company vehicles
- Sorting linen in the sorting area
- Operating the washing/ironing machines
- Feeding linen trough any ironer, towel folding equipment
- Quality checks
- Talking linen off the end of the production process, adopting quality control procedures
- Assisting with the storage and packing of finished goods
- Helping with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning, the removal of waste and other general cleaning and other duties on site.
A successful candidate will have good verbal and written communication skills and will be a team player with a flexible attitude to work. You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to works as part of the team or on your own initiative when required. Flexibility in terms of shift work is essential.
Our client currently work day shift 07.00am - 15:00pm and backshift 15:00pm - 22.00pm
To apply for the laundry operative role please call Beata at Connect Appointments on 01506 449944.