Calling all Sales Administrators!! Connect Appointments need you!!
Due to current growth within the company, Connect Appointments have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join our new client in the Glasgow area. The client is one of the UK's leading providers of quality bespoke doors and fire doors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Facilitating sales-related paperwork and arranging appointments for sales people to visit new and existing customers
- Recording verbal orders and enquiries on behalf of the Sales team
- To ensure that the Sales Manager is aware of any administration issues and difficulties in Sales Administration procedures
- To ensure that you have the necessary product knowledge to perform the role, which will be supported by an ongoing training and personal development plan.
- Conveyed information to individuals on the phone, by email and face-to-face, first point of contact for sales-based queries.
- Assist customers by suggesting products appropriate to their needs
- The Sales administrator plays a key administrative role in supporting the sales team and provides an important link between the salesperson and the external customers
Skills and Experience;
- Experience in sales or working within a sales team is essential for this role
- Experience within the Doors industry would be desirable
- Proficient IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, internet and email
- Knowledge of basic business and customer service principles
- Listening skills and objection handling
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Multitasking ability
- 32 days holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Competitive salary
Hours - Monday to Friday (08.30 till 17.00)
Pay - £24k-28k (DOE)
If you have the skills and experience we require for this Sales Administrator position, please do not hesitate to apply here, call the Hamilton office on 01698 535870 or email your most current CV .