This job has been filled.
CONNECT APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW RECRUITING - APPLY HERE NOW!!
Due to an increase in recent production volumes at one of our global clients Connect Appointments has fantastic opportunities for experienced Production Operators to work within a market leading manufacturing site in Hamilton.
The role requires staff to be flexible in their approach to the work as shifts may change at short notice and you must understand this production role will be fast paced and you will be required to be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
- Previous experience of working within an industrial/manufacturing environment within the last few years then your skills will be transferable to the Production Operator role we have on offer
- Driving would be advantageous due to the location of the site in Hamilton, however the site is accessible by public transport
- Basic operating of production/manufacturing equipment
- Loading and unloading materials/cardboard on to production lines/machinery
- Carrying out routine product quality checks
- Packing gift products in to presentation packaging
- Liaising with other internal departments
- Good practical skills the ability to work quickly and precisely
- Good team working skills
- Ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions with an awareness of health and safety
What can you expect?
- Dayshift 07:00 - 19:00
- Nightshift 19.00 - 07.00 (12-hour shifts - Sunday to Thursday)
- Pay Rates are £7.38 rising to £7.83 dependant on your age category.
- Flexible hours - 1/2/3/4 shifts per week (11.5 up to 46 hours per week)
If you have the relevant skills or experience required for this Production Operator role please submit your CV or call 01698 535 870 and ask for Shona.